- This event has passed.
HUB & SPOKEPrice: Free
HUB & SPOKE
April 16, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Hub & Spoke, presented by the Hurt Hub@Davidson, aims to build a strong community of entrepreneurs and innovators by sharing the stories of Davidson alumni, students, faculty, parents, friends and our greater community. In these one-hour episodes, we will introduce and interview our storytellers and then invite the audience to ask questions to learn more. Every two weeks, we will feature Davidson entrepreneurs and innovators who have used their liberal arts education as a foundation for their success in creating their own businesses, leading teams and driving innovation to solve the world’s most pressing challenges.
Register here to receive details on joining the conversations.
Join us for these great storytellers:
– Mar 12th: Jill Marcus, Founder Something Classic & Mother Earth Group
– Mar 26th: Caroline Lewis, Partner Rogue Venture Partners
– Apr 9th: Amee Parbhoo, Director of Investments Accion Lab
– Apr 16th: Cameron Hardesty, Founder & CEO Poppy Flowers
– Apr 23rd: Megan Falvey, Product Marketing Manager LinkedIn
– May 7th: Will Naso, CEO Biteline
– May 21st: Dave Donahower, Former CEO Chesapeake Surgical (Retired)